Ed Tech Lab
Every year, the Education Leadership Conference hosts close to 800 education professionals in New Haven to debate, discuss and engage on current topics in education reform. Organizations can further engage and recruit participants outside of conference sessions by taking part in the 2017 Ed Tech Lab during the Thursday night reception and throughout the conference on Friday.
The ETL is a fantastic opportunity to exhibit your latest education-focused technology products and network with key individuals. Our conference enables organizations to demo their products in front of an audience of professionals from school districts, charter management organizations, and individual schools. Space is limited, so be sure to register soon!
2017 ED TECH LAB attendees
DATE AND TIMES
Friday, April 7th
8:00AM – 10:00AM Exhibitor Set Up
10:00AM – 4:30PM EdTech Lab Open
What’s Included in the Table Fee?
• 1 table to engage with conference attendees and to display your organization’s information, materials, and products (please bring your own devices)
• 1 complimentary conference ticket ($175 value) for the exhibitor
• 5 minute scheduled pitch opportunity in-between conference sessions (optional)
• Opportunity to network with conference attendees
- $290 for non-profit organizations;
- $415 for for-profit organizations*
*Table fee waived for conference sponsors. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about sponsoring the 2017 Education Leadership Conference.
HOW TO REGISTER
Click here to register your organization for the EdTech Lab. Please note that your registration includes 1 complimentary conference ticket for the exhibitor. Additional tickets for other organization representatives can be purchased in January with standard registration.