Ed Tech Lab
Every year, the Education Leadership Conference hosts more than 700 education professionals in New Haven to debate, discuss and engage on current topics in education reform. Organizations can further engage and recruit participants outside of conference sessions by taking part in the 2016 Ed Tech Lab during the Thursday night reception and throughout the conference on Friday.
The ETL is a fantastic opportunity to exhibit your latest education-focused technology products and network with key individuals. Our conference enables organizations to demo their products in front of an audience of professionals from school districts, charter management organizations, and individual schools. Space is limited, so be sure to register soon!
Dates and Times
- Thursday, April 7th – 8:30PM to 10PM*
- Friday, April 8th – 8AM to 4PM
- A table to display your organization’s products in the Ed-Tech Lab
- 1 conference ticket ($160 value) to participate in conference activities**
- Network with conference attendees on Thursday night & all day Friday
- Chance for conference attendees to register for one-on-one sessions
- Resume book (soft-copy) of conference attendees
- $275 for non-profit organizations
- $400 for for-profit organizations
*During the Thursday night networking reception. Optional, but recommended time for Ed-Tech Lab participants.
**A maximum of one additional ticket may be purchased at an extra cost of $160.