The conference will take place at the Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale (155 Temple St, New Haven, CT , 203-772-6664).
Other Hotels in New Haven
- New Haven Hotel
- The Study at Yale
- Courtyard by Marriott at Yale
- New Haven Village Suites
- La Quinta Inn and Suites
- Valet and covered self-parking are available at the Omni New Haven Hotel
- Metered street parking is available throughout downtown New Haven
- All-day garage parking is conveniently available walking distance from the Omni Hotel at the Crown Street Garage (213 Crown St) and Temple Street Garage (1 Temple St)
GETTING TO NEW HAVEN
Traveling from the northeast region:
- From Boston, Philadelphia, and Washington, DC: We recommend taking Amtrak to New Haven's Union Station (NHV). The Omni Hotel is a short cab ride from the station.
- From New York City: Take the Metro-North Railroad New Haven Line to New Haven Union Station.
Traveling from outside the northeast region: We recommend flying into Hartford's Bradley Airport (BDL), New Haven's Tweed Airport (HVN), or a New York City airport (JFK, LGA, EWR).
- Flying into New Haven's Tweed Airport: The Omni Hotel is a short cab ride from the airport.
- Flying into Hartford's Bradley Airport: The airport is about 50 miles from New Haven. Van shuttle services are available to and from the airport (e.g. CT Limo or Go Airport Shuttle).
- Flying into New York City: Van shuttle services are available to and from the New York City airports (e.g. CT Limo or Go Airport Shuttle). Bus services are available from the airports to Grand Central Station to connect with the Metro-North Railroad New Haven Line to New Haven's Union Station. Amtrak service is available from the Newark Airport to New Haven.